Sunday, 7 April 2013

New digistamps - 7th April 2013

Here are our new digistamp releases 
Hope you like these new images.
Note: The artists' name is in brackets. Click on the category link to take you directly to the shop. 
I'm sorry fairy (Jen)  (Fantasy)

Whassup fairy (Jen)   (Fantasy)
Woteva fairy (Jen)  (Fantasy)
Cityscape (Margy) (Backgrounds)
 
Pizza pizzaz (Margy)  (Party time)

Bashful Barry (Jen) (Animals)

The DT chose which of the 3 fairy images they would like to work with,
and their cards are stunning.

Alex (Whassup fairy)
Elenor (I'm sorry fairy)

Jackie (I'm sorry fairy)


 Margaret (I'm sorry fairy)
Pam (I'm sorry fairy)

Berni (Whassup fairy)

Karin (Whassup fairy)

Asmah (Whassup fairy)

Jen created cards with her images
 "I'm sorry fairy"
"Whassup fairy"
"Woteva fairy"


Margy created cards with her digistamps
"Pizza pizzaz"
  
"Cityscape"
   Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoyed our showcase!
 All of these digistamps are now available in the DS4J Shop.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards DT ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards from everone! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing projects here Margy and I would like to thank you for the lovely comments you left on Art With no Boundaries Ezine. They were truly appreciated.

    Best wishes Annie x

    ReplyDelete