Saturday, 1 March 2014

MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {MARCH 2014}


Good morning its, Desíre here again.  Another month has passed.  Trust you enjoyed a little love during the month of love, February. Thank you once again, to everyone who took the time to email me to request the DS4J 'My First Christmas' image with the cute dragon, and thank so much to those who have made a creation and linked it up to our February 2014 Christmas Challenge.

Each and everyone who linked their 'My First Christmas' creations in February, are a winner, as this gorgeous Christmas Paper is on its way to you.



... and here is a lovely card, created by our wonderful Margy with this image. Margy printed the PNG version of the digi onto a piece of holly paper


... and another gorgeous card by our talented design team member Jackie:


To those who have missed our February Christmas Challenge, its not too late, you are most welcome to join in the fun  from March.  We will offer a free DS4J Christmas image each month with which you can create a card or tag.  

You need to enter your card or tag with this free image into Mr Linky below.  Each person who has created a card or tag with the month's free image, will receive the next month's image free.

Please email me at desiref@iafrica.com if you are keen to enter our March challenge with this wonderful image, and I will get it off to you asap.

So now it's over to you - looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards/tags with this versatile Christmas Paper, in our March linky below.

Email Entries

Desire K


Jane


Annie (front)
Annie (inside)


Honora

Joyce Johnson

Remember you must enter a project with this month's image to receive next months free image...

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards everyone.
    I've printed mine already and am trying to decide which of my ideas to do first.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT cards - thank you again for the free image - I'll be back to play along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dt cards I like this image thanks

    Hugs tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this, quite unusual and looking forward to using it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always amazes me how different everyone's projects when using the same image, I love them all.
    Lady Anne's
    Christmas cards 2014
    Lets Show it off

    ReplyDelete
  6. The possibilities of this free digi was endless, as can be seen by all the wonderful entries, great inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I am so glad I discovered this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late with my dragon, I know it's not for this link up but wanted to show I made something with him. Hoping to get back into these

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a first-time participant. Thank you for the digi. I am amazed by the variety of cards created. I look forward to next month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous.cards!! Despite printing the papers out early ..due to my silly hands I was unable yet to make a card with them :( does that, mean .that I can't. Play any more. Or can I email you my card. Wheni have been able tk make it? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete